For Sale

We always have a nice selection of horses for sale – whether you’re looking for a horse you can go show tomorrow, a great young prospect, or a proven broodmare – give us a call and let us help you find your next winner.

Also be sure to check our latest Babies Page for prospects and the Broodmare Page for breeding stock.


BK SOUTHERN COMFORT – 2016 APHA Filly – Bay Tobiano – APHA Breeders Trust – PtHA & NSBA SIF eligible

Summer 17

“Little Bee” is out of the great loping show mare El Bee Sequoia. An outstanding prospect, this filly has a nice jog, a great lope, solid conformation, big body, nice strait legs & is very willing – in addition to that great color!  Little Bee is APHA registered, Breeders Trust enrolled, NSBA SIF & PtHA eligible, fully vaccinated & regularly dewormed. She’s completely halter broke, will walk & jog next to you, over obstacles, goes well on a longe line & is now being lightly started under saddle! She easily loads, bathes, vacuums, grooms and stands square. Little Bee is taking everything in stride like the champion she is.

***   $6500   ***

BK PUMPED UP KICKS – 2017 APHA/PtHA Colt – Bay Tobiano

“Jager” is the first foal out of my beautiful mare BK Revved Up Radical and by our Zack. With this colt I combined the proven nicking bloodlines of Zippo Jack Bar, Certain Potential & Radical Rodder, and it looks like Jager will be no exception to the success of this cross. He is BIG bodied, strait legged, very friendly & has nice SLOW legs. Jager is weaned, registered APHA/PtHA, halter broke, vaccinated, dewormed regularly & well handled. He will be a top prospect in Longe Line, In Hand Trail & Halter classes.

***   $3500  ***

UDONNOMEIFUDONTLIKEME – 2017 APHA/PtHA Colt – Bay Tobiano – 5 Panel Tested N/N


“Dwight” is the first foal from the exceptional show mare LAA Dynamicly Smooth (350+ APHA points) and also by Zack. This colt also combines proven nicking bloodlines, this time of Zippo Jack Bar & Dynamic Deluxe, and I sure love it when the stats prove true! Dwight is one FANCY, correct, great moving colt. He’s weaned, registered APHA/PtHA, has been haltered & led, vaccinated, dewormed regularly & handled. He will be another top contender for Longe Line, In Hand Trail, Halter & Color classes; and just maybe a future stallion prospect…

***   $3500  ***

NOTA SHADOW OF DOUBT – 2017 AQHA/APHA (solid) Filly – Bay – PtHA & NSBA SIF eligible


“Pixie” is out of a nice Principle Investment AQHA mare and by AQHA/APHA stallion No Doubt Absolute (see info on Outside Stallions page). She’s a great prospect for Longe Line & In Hand Trail classes with her pretty & soft movement and will be easy to train & fun to show with her great personality & intelligence. This filly’s pedigree is Western Pleasure royalty – after her show days are over, you won’t find a more well-bred broodmare. Pixie is weaned, registered AQHA/APHA (solid), halter broke, vaccinated, dewormed regularly, very well handled & totally ready to go! This is a great price on a very nice filly.

***   $2500  ***

YALL KNOW IM HOT – 2017 APHA Filly – Bay Tobiano – PtHA Eligible


“Tori” is a beautiful filly by Zack & out of the nice show mare Victorias Hot Design (ROM WP). This filly has class & elegance to spare, she always gets noticed & will certainly continue to turn heads in the show pen. Tori is weaned, registered APHA, halter broke, vaccinated, dewormed regularly, very well handled & totally ready to go! She should be a tough competitor in Longe Line, In Hand Trail, Halter & Color classes.

***   Asking $3500  ***

BK REVVED UP RADICAL – 2012 AQHA/APHA/PtHA (solid) Mare – Chestnut w/ Flaxen – APHA Breeders Trust – AQHA Incentive Fund


“Dory” is another of our home-bred, trained & shown horses that made her way into the broodmare herd.  She’s by Hes A Cool Hotrod (AQHA/APHA) and out of our late, great mare Gypsical Rodder (AQHA).  She was shown just one time as a yearling (due to our obligations to clients’ horses) and was Top 3 at Color Congress in Longe Line.  She also earned AQHA points in Showmanship as a 2 year old against much older & more seasoned horses.  While well started under saddle as a 2 year old, due to a lack of time (again!) she was turned out as a 3 year old and never completely finished. Dory had a HUGE bay tobiano colt in March by Zack & was left open to recuperate. She is currently under lights & will be ready to breed to your choice of stallion in 2018 – OR – she could easily go back to being a rider with a little tune up. If I still have her in February it won’t hurt my feelings at all & I’ll be breeding her to No Doubt Absolute AQHA/APHA!

***   $3500   ***

KISSES BARBIE DOLL – 2004 APHA Mare – Sorrel Tobiano – APHA Breeders Trust


“Hugs” is by the great Kiss My Zippo & out of a Zips Chocolate Chip X TB mare. She is broke to ride but was never shown at the APHA level. She is currently confirmed in foal to Zack for a March 2018 foal, however does not sell with a live foal guarantee. Unfortunately she is a carrier for GBED (I was unaware of that at the time of breeding) and so is Zack. What that means in a nutshell is that there is a 75% chance that the foal will be just fine, and a 25% chance that the foal will not survive past birth. Carriers of GBED are completely unaffected themselves, I just won’t knowingly breed carrier to carrier, so I am offering Hugs for sale as she won’t work in my breeding program. Hugs can be safely bred to a GBED negative stallion, or she could go back to being a rider with a bit of a tune up.       And, if her foal is unaffected as we hope, it’s going to be AWESOME!

***   $2000   ***

If you want more detailed info on GBED, go to

LAA DYNAMICLY SMOOTH – 2000 APHA Mare – Bay Tobiano – 5 Panel N/N


“Fancy” is a mare with one fantastic show record…   She’s earned APHA SUPERIOR Awards in Open Western Pleasure & Trail and Youth Trail; she has APHA ROM Awards in Youth HUS, Equitation, Horsemanship & Western Pleasure and Amateur Western Pleasure; she has a total of 98 Open Performance Points, 60 Amateur Performance Points & 194 Youth Performance Points (that’s 352 total if you were counting.) Fancy is by the great show horse Color Dynamics who has an even more amazing show record – 3248 Total Performance Points, 14 SUPERIOR Awards, 23 ROM Awards and 2 Youth Versatility Awards across 9 different events – he even has 11 Halter Points!!!  This phenomenal horse, later gelded and shown by youth riders, was still going – and showing – strong well into his 20’s! Fancy is out of the great producing mare Skedadle Skunk, who is a Western Pleasure point earner herself, but outproduced herself with 10 foals – 5 of which earned APHA ROM Awards or better! Fancy foaled a gorgeous colt by Zack this year in May & was left open by choice to breed early in 2018. She is currently under lights & should be ready to start breeding in February. 

***   Asking $1000   ***

***   For $1250 I will include a breeding to Zack – no additional booking, chute or collection fees. Mare board or shipping not included.   ***



!!!   SOLD   !!!

Congratulations to our wonderful friend & longtime client Toby Pippin of Colorado on the purchase of this beautiful & talented filly! Thank you for continuing to believe in & support our breeding program and for trusting us with the development & showing of your horses!

PERFECT SPLASH O JACK – 2017 APHA/PtHA Filly – Bay Tobiano



!!! SOLD !!!

Congrats Christy Tankersley, Kristin Tankersley & Ricky Hutchins on the purchase of “Tipsy” – good luck with this talented filly! We look forward to working with you to develop her into a great show horse!

A LITTLE JACK N COKE – 2016 APHA/PtHA Filly – Bay Tobiano – APHA Breeders Trust – NSBA SIF Eligible


***   !!!SOLD!!!   ***

Congratulations & very best of luck to Debbie Brashears & granddaughter Rhylee with LB! It’s hard to part with such a great one, but we know she’s going to a great home. We know you will be as happy & successful with LB as we have been!

EL BEE SEQUOIA – 2008 APHA/PtHA Mare – 15 Hands – Dark Bay Tobiano – Breeders Trust


***   !!!SOLD!!!   ***

Congrats & good luck to Marie Anderson with Sherman!  We know you will do a great job & be successful with this sweet, talented boy!

BK SHARP DRESSED MAN – 2014 APHA/PtHA Gelding – 15.1 Hands – Bay Tovero – Breeders Trust


***   !!!SOLD!!!   ***

Congratulations & good luck to Melissa Lague with Cowboy!  We know you will have tons of fun with this exceptional horse!

BK LazyAss Cowboy (APHA/PtHA) / BK Lazy As Cowboy (AQHA) – 2014 Gelding – Bay (Solid) – AQHA Incentive Fund – APHA Breeders Trust


***   !!! SOLD !!!   ***

Congrats & good luck to new owner JD Sanchez on this very fancy gelding!

ZZ CANT STOP ROCKIN – 2014 APHA/PtHA Gelding – 15 Hands – Loud Sorrel Overo – Breeders Trust


***   !!!SOLD!!!   ***

Congrats to Kim Reed & family – we hope you enjoy her & win lots of ribbons!

EIGHT SECOND DIVA – 2007 APHA Mare – 15.1 Hands – Sorrel HOMOZYGOUS Tobiano – Breeders Trust


***!!!   SOLD   !!!***

Congrats & Good Luck to new owner Morgan Rath – we’ll be cheering for you!

DRESSED ON IMPULSE – 2010 AQHA/APHA/PtHA Gelding – 15.1 Hands – Sorrel Overo


***!!!  SOLD  !!!***

Congrats & Good Luck to new owner Amanda Collins!

DJ – 2016 – APHA/PtHA Eligible Colt – Sorrel Tobiano – APHA Breeders Trust & NSBA SIF Eligible

FullSizeRender (23)

***!!!  SOLD  !!!***

Congrats & Good Luck to new owners Adam Bramlett & daughter Sierra!

HEY YOU NEVER KNOW – 2013 APHA/PtHA – Gelding – 15 Hands – Gray Tobiano


***!!!  SOLD  !!!***

GET HOT -2001 – AQHA Mare – 15 Hands – Sorrel – Broodmare In Foal



***!!!  SOLD  !!!***

CANT TOUCH MY ASSETS – 2009 – AQHA Mare – 15.2 Hands – Bay – Broodmare In Foal